Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Hello All!!....

    Hey everyone!! Been long enough I have been on here!! seems like ages ago I have written anything on here. Been busy on work, and my old laptop not working and being a pain in the ass! But anyway!!! Today I picked up my new laptop I had put on layaway at the pawnshop! I am exited about it. Earned it with hard work and all! I am happy about it....Now I am able to write more for you guys about my day and whatever pops up in to my mind and all that good stuff. I have as well started a youtube channel, not going great but not as bad either, just need to come up with ideas to talk about and things to show you guys, and other people that watch youtube. We shall see how that turns out along the way.
    I do however have to let something out of my chest although it happened few days ago at work, it made me feel like shit. So I was at work on the main register/s at work right?? Then these customers opened some alcoholic beverages and no one is allowed to do that not even drink inside the store, laws and regulations of working downtown, and what not. Anyway! So my co-worker and I told the customers that they were not supposed to do that at all, that I was going to have to put their beer in a bag and made sure that they kept it in side the bag, while they were inside the store. So anyway they were so rude towards me telling me all this nasty things and all. That I was a lady dog and, I should not be talking because I talked too much and such things. It made me feel so really bad I cried in front of people thing I never do at all. So I had to go on lunch break just to calm down a little bit. Which it kind of helped a little, but the attitude and how those customers were towards me made me feel like shit, so real bad, I just wanted to leave work right then and there. It was the worst feeling I had ever felt in my life when all I was doing was my job and I wasn't being rude towards them like they said I was.
    Customer service is the nastiest job in the industry on having to deal with customers and all that kind of shit! Just happy it did not get any worse than what happened that night. Just glad to have a job even if is having to deal with nasty people with ugly attitudes.


    Well guys this is all for now, I will be back soon with more things to tell you guys!

Venuz <3

No comments:

Post a Comment