Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Dinner and a Movie at Home! 🏠

   Today's dinner of choice is this BULDAK Carbonara RAMEN. One of my favorites, I was at one point buying the pack at Walmart, but my mom and I were at the Dollar Tree not to long ago and I found the single packs so you know I had to get some! Of course I cooked it as per the instructions on the back of the package kind of. As the water started boiling i drained some of the water.

   As soon as the water from the ramen was boiling i put in this pack of dried veggies along with the ramen and the water to rehydrate the veggies.

   As soon as the veggies and ramen were close to being done, I dropped two eggs in there. As well as the spice packet and the powder cheese flavor pack. I let everything simmer for a few minutes.

   Finally I sprinkled some shredded cheese on the top, covered it and let it set in low for a few more minutes. After, I stirred it for a bit and done. I took it off the stove and was set to cool off for a while before digging in.

   And finally this is how it looks like! While I let it set to cool down for a bit before I start eating. If your wondering yes I did put the whole spicy pack in there. 

   As soon as I started eating, it wasn't spicy like it would typically would be, if you mix in a bit of cheese and some sour cream maybe. It least it wasn't for me, though I did taste the spicy flavor but it wasn't bad. I enjoyed it much. And the movie I was watching is called The Outsiders.


       
Stay Safe, Stay Gorgeous! 

                                  With Love,
                                             Venuz<3

No comments:

Post a Comment