Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Good Morning Everyone!...


     How is everyone doing today. I at this moment am feeling really tired as heck! I am not sure how I have been doing school and working full-time at the same time. Right this moment I am happy that the semester is almost over for the wintertime. I'm not sure though how I am going to pay for next semesters classes though. I'm sure I'll find a way to do it somehow though. 

    Just don't tell no one I am writing this blog from work. I like the job and I like the team I work with, great guys, even though they get on my dang nerves like the good people they are *ahahaha* I love these guys! I don't know what I would be if it weren't for these guys. Ther good people. But anyway, I apologize I have not been posting or talking to you guys in a while. I was so busy with school and work I barely had time for myself. I am glad I found a great job, well that I was given the chance. 
Update 2December 6, 2022
Today, was not my day at work today. The lead was quick at pointing out all the wrong mistakes, without any explanation or even checking my work at all. Says one thing then says another. Tells me I did wrong, blames it all on me on what’s going on. It made me feel like shit, as if I was the worse thing that ever had existed in the world. I can’t even get a word about of my mouth. As well as he starts screaming at me for no appearent reason at all. Just because i took longer than usual changing casetts on an atm. Just because he wasnt going to get his full break. As if it was the worse thing in the world. It made me feel so wrong, the way he was talking to me. I make errors, Im human, I’m not perfect, just as he will. Yet is quick to point out my wrongs, but when it comes to him. ‘Oh I’m sorry I make mistakes I’m not perfect….’*im just rating* as well as I was having a low blood sugar in the process of doing my job. I do not expect anyone to understand my health issues at all. But when I need help with something they are unwilling to help me, in anyway at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment