Saturday, June 17, 2023

Skillet with Adelitas Way & Evan Under Fire

        Sometime las year I saw Skillet live for the very first time! And it was such an amazing time, special guests were Adelitas Way and Evan Under Fire. It was a fun cover, and I discovered a new band I had never heard of before which was Evea Under Fire. I had such fun as one does when you go see one of your favorite band/s or the artist that you like the music of. 
    Skillet as they were the main show, they were amazing!! They put on a really good damn show, I really did enjoy my self. As I had been wanting to see them live for a little while at that point. And of course they did play some of their most known songs. One of my favorite songs from them is Monster. As I relate to that song in many ways than others. 

Monster-Skillet

    Another song that they played that I like a lot too that in such way I relate in some ways as well was Invincible. Though they are in did a Chrstian band it till does not interfear from many people loving the music like my self. As their music is amazing and people can relate to the music.


    I always enjoy my self when I go to a concert specually when it’s music that  I enjoy and the bands that I listen to every day. It is an amazing feeling being surrounded by people that like the same music that you do, and that even though you do not know any of the people, you in some way can relate to them, and the feeling is amazing!


    Now Adelitas Way, Las Vegas being their hometown. Is pretty amazing. Them opening for Skillet was pretty amazing! And they are pretty well known by now, and many people know who they are by now as well. They are a pretty good band, I remember when I saw them when they were first were geting to be known with their first album. They were pretty good, even now as their music has evolved. They are still good, I though never kept up with their music after HIgh School Valedictorian, wich was one of my favorite albums from them. It’s not that I do not like their music now because I do, I just haven’t kept up with them up untill then when I saw them live last year for the second time. They were pretty good then, and now. 
    
    I just do not feel the same connection with the music, as I did then. Thoug as I mentioned before, their music is great and them as a band as well. I just in my personal opinion do not feel connected to the music as I did then.

    
    Now Eva Under Fire, I have never heard of them before up untill I went to see Skillet. And they are a frekkig good band and the fact that is lead by a woman just like In This Moment was amazing! They were the first band as I recall that opened the show. I loved it very so much as it gave them chance for them to be known more.

No comments:

Post a Comment