Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Hello! Friends!…*coffee blog*

   Hello everyone! I hope everyone is doing well wherever you are. I have lately been feeling a mix of anxiety, happiness, exhaustion happy and being overwhelmed. I am little by little seeing days/life in a very positive way in some sort of way. Three positive things for every negative, if that makes sense. I do the best I can to tell myself something positive every day, or when I feel down and not myself. 
   Job wise though I am getting a bit closer to where I want to be! That is something that I am very proud of myself, because it means I am going after what I want! Perhaps not right away but I am closer than I was. I feel it in my gut I will get offered the job internally within MGM Resorts! For Massachusetts I know I will, even though they may have denied and withdrawn my application. I will keep on submitting applications for retail, until they give me the opportunity! 
    Other than that, I have been doing my best to feel happy with myself, compliment myself every single day, or any chance I get. Love myself as much as possible, while having my four legged ball of fluff by my side. No one will believe in me more than the dog will, and that’s more than enough for me! 


                  With Love,
                                Venuz <3







No comments:

Post a Comment