Sunday, July 26, 2026

Car Crash *7/19/26*

Good Morning guys!! So here is a glimpse of what happened when on my way to work..

Here we are a fire truck, the popo with someone who was in the wreck. When I saw the person sitting on the curb, they seemed to be in shock because the crash of course. I can't imagine how they felt.
Here is when I was walking to work. You can see an ambulance, and the car(s) that were impacted. From what I was able to see it was about three cars?! I just hope everyone is okay. I was told by the person I'm working with that someone was bleeding from their arm and was taken by the ambulance.

Here we can see the ambulance more clearly.
And here is a picture I took front of my work place. A tow truck that was called took two cars that were in bad shape, and cleaned most of the debris from the crash.

I honestly hope everyone that was impacted by the crash is okay, and nothing else happened.


                        Stay Safe, Stay Beautiful 
                                   With Love, Venuz <3

No comments:

Post a Comment