Sunday, July 19, 2026

Work Place View

Hey guys! Back again! I wanted to show you some of the views when I am at work. Not the best views or anything but here it is. Today it's a humid day, feels like it's going to rain and I hope it does. The humidity feels bearable, and the fact that there is wind as well?! Makes it feel cooler which is good.

 This is one crew I have from a local casino in the area called Sam's Town. It's a good casino. There is a movie theater as well as a bowling alley. Which is good, many locals go there for bowling and a movie. Maybe a date?! Or hanging out with friends, and of course you cannot forget the food court right? But either way I like the view from my work place!


And now! We have a view from the corner of my work place. Where most car crashes/car accidents happen. Why does it happen?! I am not so sure. But hey! At least in some way there is something to talk about, which I cannot complain about. 



                         Stay Safe, Say Beautiful!
                                      With Love, Venuz<3

No comments:

Post a Comment