Wednesday, June 19, 2024

I dream of a lovely dream…


    I have been dreaming of a dream a lovely one that is for sure. As if I have lived that life before, a very beautiful one. I would love to live that beautiful life of a dream I dream about often in real life, experience and enjoy every single moment of it. As well as share those beautiful moments with the perfect person for me and fury friends. As I try to enjoy this beautiful life in the present day, with the people closest to and love. 

   I want the life I dream about, I want to live it I want to have it. Just as beautiful if not better than what I dream about, as this lovely beautiful life I dream of makes me be a better version of myself everyday. A beautiful life is what I want a slow and peaceful beautiful life. One where I live as if I were in a fairytale. Life is sweet to me, I just feel as if I could live a calm lovely life in a much better place than I could at the moment. One where I don’t feel pressured about anything or stress in any solder of way. 


               With Love, 

                          Venuz <3







No comments:

Post a Comment