Thursday, December 12, 2019

Work Things

  Oh I like my job don't give me wrong at all. I really do like it a lot. Just these past few weeks/days is been a disgusting mess. And I effing hare it a whole lot of hating, and I do not know what to do, aside from just shutting my mouth and doing my job, and of course looking for a damn different job. Managers/Supervisors don't even listen to the employees at all. Rather than paying attention of who does and who does not do their job. Some people are just plain lazy, and go to the "restroom" and take hours, or an apparent break and take ages to return to work, but when one that works twice as hard and does double the work/job takes two minutes longer they get upset. But the lazy one can take their time and doing so?? I do not think so at all, I'm just getting sick and tiered of all this damn shit. 
  I've tried talking about what is going on and all but they seem to not listen at all. I do the best that I can, and do more than what I'm supposed to, double my job, yet I'm lazy when I stand around and there is barely anything else to do yet the cook seems to not "need help" when he's walking off his station just to walk away from what she's supposed to be doing?? I'm lazy because I'm not helping, because they "need' help yet they do not want/need me to help them because I'm slow?? Because I just stand around invading something that they are not doing?? No I do not think so....
  I am so sorry for all this rambling, that probably makes no scence at all to you, but it does to me. I just needed to let it out. 
  I work just fine with everyone else, but this specific person that's fairly new, apparently has worked there before knows more than I do and can do better at my job? And apparently do his job plus my job?? Yet they walk away and take hours to come back and I'm lazy?? Because I did my job plus their job? whole they were gone?? If so they can do better at my job, plus his then why didn't this person apply for my job and his at the same time, and do both at the same time, and see how difficult it is to do it.
  I just cannot wait to find a new job, just to get the hell out of there. Though I at least I'm getting the experience that I need, for something better.

    That is all for tonight, I am signing off,
  have a goodnight/day if you are reading my rambling letter from hell.
     With love

                                           Venuz 

No comments:

Post a Comment