Monday, June 22, 2020

Work Situations...

  Well, Ive come to this...
I was fiered at my last job because of some conflicts/desagrements I had with a coworker. Yes some of it has been my fault. But it was not, for it to get like this at all. It could had been investigated more thoughly. But whatever. I feel desapoointed of how thins came to be and  how they didnt realy know how or the why came to be for me to talk to this coworker the way I did. First of I want to say that there has been histoy of this worker been a disgusting piece of shit towards me from the begening, and now that I did not let my self and did something about it, its my fault? and Im the bad guy in the story? Well thats fine. I dont care not mind it at all. They actually did me a favor. From the beggening it was a toxic place to work at. But I never did anything about it because I needed the job to pay bills like everyone else. And the times I did say anything or spoke up I was dismissed nor heard. I was though to be the crazy one and anything in between. All and any suppervisor never listened and always played the favoratism card. Now when I did anything that was for my health or anything of that situation, I was told I needed to stop and get back to work. The one time I ever called off work, because of my health, my hours were cut, for almonst a month, and when any other person called for any other reason they never got their hours cut/reduced. So why was I the only bad guy?? Why was I the only one that did the wrongest things? I iked my job but it wasnt the best place to work. It was toxic from the beggening, Being told I could not take a damn break, or talk to family when ther was an emergency? Pull out my phone but everyone else was able to and not me? Yes Im not going to deny I do have a big mouth. Specially when Im being talk down by someone that is being rude/disgusting towards me. Im not going to let no one talk to me in a nasty maner at all or towards my family either. How was this ok for this person to talk to me like he owned me or payed my damn bills, and complains like hes never done a single thing to me? Yeah ok thanks, you did me a big favor, thank goodness I dont have to deal with this person or anyone else from that plcae at all. Im glad Im out of that toxic place for good, because now I have found a decent job... Thank you..

No comments:

Post a Comment