Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Hello Everyone!! Been a while…

    Hey everyone!! It has been such a long while has it not?! I’ve been busy with my hectic work schedule, since I work the night shift, and getting off at weird hours of the wee morning. And of course if you work the night shift you know how it i, you sleep during the day, which at times it’s not the best thing do at times, I don’t like it but I don’t hate it. Now since I’ve always or most of my life since I was 18 I’ve worked the night shifts, it’s catching up to me, and now I want to switch to day shift. As days pass by it’s getting a little more diff to sleep during the night, and being awake during the day. 

     Aaannndd!!! October last year I moved in to my new apartment, and I love it!! The sunlight actually comes in trough the window, which I love!! I didn’t think I’d ever say that ever! But it makes me happy that the natural sunlight comes in and I don’t have to turn on the lights at all, unless it’s the night time oviously! But other than that I’m very happy about where I live at now. I’m comfortable even my dog Toby my little old man wrapped in fur loves his new house so far. Other than him barking all the damn time and getting me in trouble for his shanennigans and all that, I hate that, but what can I do, it’s a dog, animals don’t know any better!! Ive had very understanding neighbors, but others are a pain in the ass they just love to complain about a dog barking, like what is the damn issue here though! Yea it’s a dog and any dog will bark no matter what! And I’ve had a talk with one of my neighbors from across the hall, there’s a lot of dogs in the building first of all, second he mentioned which I agree with him so very much, if others don’t like dogs and/or the dogs barking they shouldn’t live in the building at all. There’s not much I can do specially when I’m at work away from my dog and he starts barking, during that time there’s not much I can do at all whatsoever. Yes I’ve talked to the manager and the people the office at about it, I do understand very much, that some people might get bothered about a dog barking at night specially, but why get upset at a dog barking when there’s a lot of humans roaming around the hall ways, screaming and shouting, or the neighbors screaming and fighting perhaps being beaten to death, but that not an issue but a dog barking is?? How’s that even possible, understand yes the dog barks, but what are they doing to make him bark? He gets scared with unknown noises that he isn’t used to yet, specially after nine (9) months. Poor little thing isn’t used to anything yet around his house. He’s got a heart problem, he gets scared about almost anything. When I’m home I can control it and tell him to shush it and calm him down, but what none seem to understand is when I’m away I have no control over what the dog does.


     Okay guys!! That’s all for today! Comment, like and subscribe if you like.



                              ☮️  & ❤️ Venuz 

                                          Talk to you guys next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment