Friday, June 2, 2023

What do I value most in a friend…​

What quality do you value most in a friend?

The only way to have a friend is to be one.


There’s quite a few things I value in a friend. But one thing I do value the most of all is when if I need them they’ll be there for me. To listen to my dumb things and not judge me in any way. That they’ll account me for who I truly am. That I can call or text and they’ll be there. Even if I’m ugly crying. To be home with me but not in a way that they will make me feel bad about it. Friends I believe should be part of your life like a sibling that you can count on and be your self with. A friend can know you truly in a personal way. That no matter how​ much apart you can be away from each other, you will be extremely happy to see one another and catch up like you’ve never been apart. Like a kindred spirit. 



https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1qCoVbq8twCGTSp_VwnLmtO1aQrQAupEV

No comments:

Post a Comment