Wednesday, April 10, 2024

I’m unsure, I think I need help figuring this out…help?

    Hello everyone, it has been a bit over a week I’ve talked to you guys. And today marks four weeks and two days?! Of me working at Dunkin Donuts, I don’t mind the hours I work. I like working the day shift one thing I was looking for at a job, though I am not used to coming in so early to open a fast food restaurant,  yes I struggle to even wake up so early to get ready for work, get the dog out for potty time and head out to get to work on time just like anyone else. The thing is it’s getting to me now it’s not having to wake up so early to get ready for work. What is getting to me is I feel like I’m not really being trained enough, and being told I’m not fast enough and that I need to get faster. Which I am working on that believe me I am. But see the thing is when I ask for help or think I am, I’m not getting the help I need or ask for. Yes there is new people that require more help than me perhaps. But I am also a new person, they some how expect me to know a lot more than they think I do, and require some help and a bit more training in many things just like the other people, thing I do not think they understand. 

   I am unsure how to bring this up to the owner of the restaurant, without sounding like I’m complaining or anything. Today I started having a gut feeling that the employees more specifically the owner wanted to talk to me about something but unsure how to communicate it to me. I only hope this gut feeling I have is a good one. Or perhaps it could be that this is my anxiety talking and masking me see something that is not there. I hid hope everything is okay and that I have not done something so wrong that I will get fired, hopefully is just the anxiety talking and not common sense. How can I bring this up to the owner within making it sound bad? Or should I just start looking for another job while I still work at Dunkin Donuts? What would you do in this situation? What are your thoughts about this? Please help I’m unsure what to do, please let me know your thoughts. 

   In other news I found the key from work I thought I had lost two days ago, I had retracted my steps, turns my apartment upside down looking for the damnnkey and even looked on and around the dogs bed even though I knew he would not have taken the damn key. Until my dumb ass decided to ask the front desk on my apartment complex where I lived hoping someone turned in the damn key and yes! Someone did turned it in and they handed it back to me! I was so happy that they had it!!







                 With Love,

                           Venuz <3



No comments:

Post a Comment