Friday, March 23, 2018

Just a little of what happened...

   Hey everyone I know I have not posted here in a long while!! Been crazy busy at work and sleeping since I work graveyard. But anyway came to talk and not so much about my crazy life just few things.
 
   My life's going crazy, why? I was sort of saying this guy I know from the 7Eleven for quite sometime now I go to that's across where I live. I will not lie he is "cute" and there's something about him that I like, but those two weeks I was saying him if you could say that he was moving to fast to the point it was saying me a bit to much. Talking to me about wanting to marry me and wanting to have my kids and all this weird stuff out scared me so much. I wasn't dealing with any of that so well. Two weeks and talking about that? Yes I've known the guy 5 plus years. But the fact that it was barely two weeks of dating and talking about that? It was too fast for me to much all of a sudden. It felt like it was too much stress somehow it was messing up my blood sugars since I have Type One Diabetes. It felt like too much for me like it was going to fast and it scared me. Maybe I shouldn't had gotten that scared since I've known the guy for so long. But it all just seemed to much and to fast for me. And in a way what kind of made it worse is that he would tell people about how insecure I was and all wich felt wrong and I feel like he should have not said anything to anyone. Specially people your never gonna see again just complete strangers. But fine whatever kinda happy him and I had somewhat of an argument and we broke it off. And just last night he said to me that he "needed" three months to "fix" him self Wich is fine whatever gonna give him the time he needs but time as well will decide if him and I are meant to be together as well if not then hey!! It really wasn't meant to be either.
   At the moment I need to love my self again.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment