Tuesday, August 3, 2021

What shall I do?!

      So much has happened at work, that there has been days where I want to just walk out and not return back to work, but I can’t do that. Since you all know you and I need to pay bills and such. But so much drama has happened at work, no one wants to work with each other, everyone is against each other, the screaming and the yelling, it’s not okay at all. Work should be like a second “home” your safe heaven. But apparently at work no one seems to see that, specially the night shift. That’s not okay, no one wants to get along with each other


etc., etc. At times I’d like to go back to work at the gas station again, even with a low wage hourly. I don’t know what to do anymore. My blood sugar has dropped too low at work, managers won’t give me a chance to get it together at all, or to even be okay to get back to work. 

       I’ve talked to the managers about the whole situation yet they don’t seem to see any of the situation going on or just brush it off. None seem to want to fix anything at all, everyone’s stress levels are through the rough, and mental health is being jeopardized. Yes, as some of you know if any that work at a restaurant know it can be stressful and stupid busy at certain times of the day, but that shouldn’t be an issue if everyone was to work together, and help one another, which that doesn’t seem to happen where I work specially on the night shift. Some of the managers don’t seem to like to be there at all. Other managers just like to talk shit about the employees behind their back in front of them with another person. Long story short management a damn joke. They don’t wan to want to put a stop on any of the issues going on at all. 

      I’m just trying to find another job that’s not where I am at right now, even if I have to go back to the gas station. I had better training and better managers at the gas station than the restaurant. And it’s honestly a damn joke. My health and mental health are getting worse by the day, just knowing I have to step foot trough that door at work puts me on another mood level that’s not a good thing. I don’t know what to do anymore. Should I just go back to the gas station? Or should I just stay at the restaurant and suck it up? What would you do….

No comments:

Post a Comment