Thursday, August 11, 2022

Something for today...


Hello everyone! How are you today? Me? I am doing okay-ish, not the greatest but okay enough to wake up and see my dog every day and spend every day with Toby. I Love spending time with my dog, I love spending my dog I love spending every minute with him. My little companion, that even though he does not seem to understand many things, he surely knows how to make me feel better. Animals are amazing, their pure love innocent love is so amazing. they know and understand more than we think they do, and that is amazing.

    Most times my days are filled with amazing things I would love to write about and all this that I would want to do right that moment. Others are filled with just me feeling wrong and about myself and the "what the fuck are you doing, it's not worth it." or the "your jus wasting your energy, you're not worth, no one cares." all these wrong things talking bad about me, talking bad to me about me and all these wrong things. I do not know how to stop that at all. As much as I would love to completely stop it all the way I can't. How do I help myself stop all these wrong thoughts about me towards myself when every time I ask for help, I get denied the help, or the "we don't take that insurance" or the "The Dr stops taking patients at so and so age". Like dude I'm asking for help that I desperately need and want yet your telling me 'no we won't help you, your grown help yourself in any other way' like the fuck am I supposed to do, ask the bottle of aspirin for help?? What the fuck am I supposed to do where am I supposed to go for help.



    

No comments:

Post a Comment