Saturday, December 24, 2022

Netflix shows I binge watch

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY



Ever since I heard the Umbrella Academy a comic by Gerard Way was going to have a show on Netflix. I immediately got excited. I was excitedly waiting for the first episode at least to come out. I kept checking daily for it to start watching. It was very exciting! The very first season I sat down and wouldn't move my behind off the chair. It took me no more than two to three days to finish the first season. I really enjoyed the show so much.
    One of my favorite characters is Klaus. He's such a free spirit person, not really caring what anyone says, yet cares enough to help his brothers and sister(s). No one truly believes in him, in some way, since he's in that crazy scene where he just drugs himself up in order to not have to deal with his power or his 'I see dead people' problems, as he calls it. I just love how careless he is about everything. 

  One of my favorite parts on the third season was, when Vannya wanted to be called Victor instead. I loved that the show respected the actors gender identity. And where very accommodating the characters coming bloom. As well as how Victor looks amazing and a whole lot stronger and happier, (show wise). I love how all of them where very inclusive and welcoming. In that whole situation, and the fact that Elliot Page was able to come out as who he truly was. That is one of my favorite parts of the show, from the third season. 










WEDNESDAY

I liked this show a whole lot! I enjoyed it so much. It shows the disfunction of the family in a very unique way. Wednesday and Mortician (the mom) dont get along so much on the show, they seem to be at watch others troat in a unique way if I should say. 
The Gomez and Morticia send Wednesday to a boarding school, for outcasts, the very one they both went to. And the very one reason is because Wednesday was acused of “murder” when she was defending her brother Pugsley from some bullies. 
On that boarding school is where she discovers she has visionsss. As well as she needs to attend court mandated therapy sesions. While attending the school is where she finds many secrets, and may unique things. As well as where she finds her self very interested in the schools very different nick nacks and secrets it holds, as well as finding new friends she never thought she would have. Her very own best friend is a werewolf! A werewolf I say!
One thing though, I have a complaint about. Is that although Gomez and Morticia aren’t that bad even the people that play them aren’t that bad, I just feel they could had casted better people that fitted the role for Morticia and Gomez! Let me not talk about Gomez!! Dani Devito could had been a better actor for freaking Gomez!! There is nothing bad with the actor that is playing him at all, really there is nothing wrong with that guy, I just feel Dany Devito could had done a better hell of a job as Gomez. And Margot Robbie could had done a whole lot better job at being Morticia than the one they casted. That girl who is playing Wednesday I feel she did such a good job! I remember I first saw her in the Disney channel show ‘stuck in the middle’. Pugsley could had been a bit chubbier though. That boy is not that bad as Pugsley, just could had been accommodated to be chubbier, in a way. But other than that, the show is really good! I loved the show very much so.



No comments:

Post a Comment