Friday, May 19, 2023

An Introduction About Me..

  I know I never really introduced myself to you guys in any way. Now it’ll be the time I do this, so you guys get to know me a little bit more and some things about me as well….

I

     My name is Venuz, as many of you know here. I have a four legged best friend, his name is Toby. I am a proud dog mom. I love watching movies, spending time with my dog, listening to music, reading books is another favorite thing of mine, I as well love riding my bicycle. I spend most of my time inside my apartment, unless I have to go outside such as work, doctors appointments, and Toby taking me on walks and his sniffles party and when he has to go our for his business. I rarely spend time outside unless I have to, though I have slowly but surely have started to come outside a little more often now that is spring and summer is just around the corner.
    I also started seeking mental help as I have been struggling with many things I did not know how to deal with. Such as PTSD, and other thigs I do not think I am ready to discuss at the moment. As well as I have been dealing with some type of depression which I am unsure weather I have or not, as well as many other things. I a glad I am seeking the help I need and that I have been able to stick through it for this long. I also have Type One Diabetes, I was diagnosed when I was six years old. I have a YouTube channer, where I try and upload weekly, and of course this blog where I do my best to write daily to you guys. I hope you guys enjoy what I write, and my nonsense shenanigan's that I write about. 
    I love taking to you guys I sure do, writing for me is a type of therapy. I hope that you guys give me feed back on what you would like to read more about and what I should write/review about next. Ill talk to you guys next time. take care.


With Love, 
            Venuz

No comments:

Post a Comment