Monday, May 15, 2023

Daily Blog: Work Sh*t

  Hello everyone!! How are you today?! Me, I think I am doing okay. I am not sure though about work anymore, there’s days where I want to quit just like many out here have done so. But I dont think I’ll be able to do so, as I am financially unstable at the moment, and I do not have someone to help me as I am the sole provider for my fur baby and my house and all that comes with all of it. As well, I do not want to go back to working at the gas station either way. If I had the ability to make money somehow else, such as being a content creator or my blogs making money, I would be quitting my job. 
  The reason I say I would quit the job I have at the moment, because is not the job its self but the people I work with that no matter how good I do my job, they will find a way to find a wrong I’ve done and judge me for it. It seems that in everyone’s eyes I always do something wrong. They make it seem so wrog about anyone calling off work as if is the wrong way thing in the world. They make it seem that anyone’s health should come last, and out life should only revolve around work and work only. They make it seem as our life and health is not important in any way possible. But how can I do my job right when my health is being put at risk, as well as being overwoked, and stressed out our minds. Work should not be stressfully to the point of death almost. No matter how “great” the company may be, it should not be to the point you cannot have a life, making you put your healt at risk in anyway. I do not want to be or feel like a machine/robot because of work, I should not be able to put the job/company above all and my health and life at the bottom. I should be able to enjoy coming to work, but lately it has not felt like that at all in anyway. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1uCHhPXtTBpUnAgEJB8pLBsUjoGmafB4z

No comments:

Post a Comment