Saturday, June 10, 2023

Back at Work...

     So....I just got back to work just yesterday, and it felt good being back in some type of way. Yet it also felt weird being back even if it was two weeks later. Trust me it felt great! Being away not having to deal with the stress of work, the bullshit, you name it! Also, it gave me the time to actually spend time with my fur baby. I loved the ‘vacation’ time that I had away from work, even if it was going to Dr appointments, Chiropractors, and everything that comes with when you are involved in an accident or shall I say someone hitting you while riding your bicicle to work.     It felt nice giving my body the rest it needed as well as my mental health a break a way from everything else that was stressful. Though yes I did miss being at work. It was quite nice seeing everyone again. It felt nice comming back and seeing the people I work with again, and that they all seemed worried on how I was feeling and other asking where I was, since they hadn’t seen me in a ‘while’ and were I was. The day I came back to work it felt like it was my first day, it all felt new and different, and yes I did see new faces around that even the cafeteria/EDR was different! Many things did change the two weeks I was out. It felt great though in a very weird way.     But then! As I was told by my teammates that someone new is going to start pretty soon. As well as I did not get to say good bye to one of my friends from work that transferred to another property. I am happy they found a better position, I just missed saying good bye and all that comes along with when someone leaves. I sure did miss a lot of things though. But you know?? My health came and stil does come first. It felt really good taking care of myself without the need to worry about work stress.    That is it for today, I apologize that I have not been here in a few days. I hope you understand that comming back to work after an accident and adjusting your self to the schedule again is difficult! I will talk to you guys next time! Take care and be safe!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1QX5ia7Zn0KH_xkavDNktQc5ss65cDJNF

      ‘activity involving mental or physical effort done in order to achieve a purpose or result.’

No comments:

Post a Comment