Friday, August 11, 2023

Day 4: My Family..

     So…I have never really talked about my family. I obviously have a family, I rather have it private though. What I can say is that my sister has an amazing career, an amazing husband my brother in law  who is in the Army, and a stinking cute baby!! My nephew! Which I never thought it was posible or this soon, just a year ago almost, my nephew was born. Time flies by so fast! I love my family I do, but of course they get on my nerves!

    And yes, my family and I have had problems just like any other families out there. We of course are doing our best to work trough it all. We are not perfect in any way, we are not picture perfect, but in my brain and eyes we are perfectly imperfect to one another, and as I mentioned before we are trying to work trough out problems, issues, fights and disagreements we have had in the past. Yes I am seeking mental health help. Because if I am not okay in anyway at all, I will not be able to help my family and give my 1000% to them when the time comes whenever they need me. Such as now, one of my moms dog went over the  doggie rainbow bridge and she is mourning so bad. My sister as well, her golden went over the doggie rainbow bridge. I can only imagine how they both are feeling.


                





No comments:

Post a Comment