Saturday, May 6, 2023

Hello Everyone!!

  It has been a while since I have talked to you guys! I have missed talking to you all, there has been so much that has happened since I last spoke to you guys. For one, I was trying to get caught up with school, and all the studying that goes with it for one. I just recently started going back to school, this is about the third semester since I have been back, and it has been frustrating getting back to school, after 10 years or so. But I have been adjusting little by little, and work on top of going to school, it has been a little stressful but manageable in some way.
  As well as I recently have been consistently going to inperson therapy sesions, which I have been enjoying. I love the therapist I have. He’s such a sweetie pie! This is the first therapist I have enjoyed talking to after looking around for one. He is the first one I have felt comfortable with for a while. I have been in a way consisten with the appointments with him. I see him every other week, which I cannot lie I like it like that, because in some way, I feel that I have more to talk to like that rather than seeing him weekly. Anyway, I just recently started again going to and from work with my bicycle and excersising as well. I cant say weather I has been helping or not just yet, but I will check in with you all about th at and how it has helped me. Thoug last night I did not ride my bicycle to work, since I woke up with a severe low blood sugar, I did not want to since I did not want my blood sugar to drop lower that it was, and get in to an accident. 
  Spring semester though is almost over, my goodness, in a way it felt like it was taking forever for it to be over, yet here we are semester almost done with. 
  These days now, it amazes me how life has changed for me at least, and how everything was just a year ago. My job now I cannot complain about it, because just like any other job, there’s ups and downs and struggles with coworkers, just like any other job. One thing though I do dislike is the hours, I am not liking the graveyard/Night Shift anymore. I do not feel like a human being having to work the Night Shift in any way. I feel it makes me angsty in many ways. I’d like to find a job where I work normal human hours during the day, but its difficult, or I am not looking at the right places. But anyway, that is it for now. Ill talk to you guys another time.

Take Care https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1kkmixok15t9ajVKok6D9SqTxQi3MfrmM

No comments:

Post a Comment